My trip from Kathmandu to Denmark




Darpan Raj Gautam (age: 9 )
Gongabu , Kathmandu
Now in Denmark

My trip from Kathmandu to Denmark was very successful and nice. My mother and me went from home at 10: 30 and we arrived at 11:30. The plane arrived at 1:55. We entered inside the plane in 2 o’clock . the flight took place at 2:55 because some people were late. It was Thai Airlines. The Air hostage brought us the juice and other tasty food.

After 3 hours , we arrived Bangkok International airport which is the biggest airport in the world. There was a transit for 6 hours at Bangkok. Then 5 hours after plane came. We entered inside the plane. It was also Thai Airlines. The air hostage served us with the tasty things and orange juice, apple juice, tomato juice and coca cola. They brought rice, sandwich, butter, meat, omlet and other. It took 11 hours to arrived Copenhagen from Bangkok. I slept 5 hours during my flight. Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark. We saw many tourists in the plane. There was a passenger with his son near by our seat. Both of they were quite young. After 11 hours, the plane landed at Copenhagen international airport. We follow the queue toward immigration and showed our passport. We took our luggage and step towards the waiting platform. After some minutes, I saw my father after very long time. Actually, it was 3 years very long time we saw each other. My mother and me were very happy to see him and he was also very happy to see us. My father kissed me and I also kissed him. I was unimaginably happy at that time. We took the train toward Copenhagen center and then we changed other train toward Roskilde. It took 30 minutes and train stopped at Roskilde. Then we took a bus toward Gevninge. After 16 minute, we arrived home. We were very excited at that time to see my father place. It was nice. I think my whole trip from Kathmandu to Denmark was very successful.

Comments

  1. Kanchho, it was really good to see your trip report in the blog. Now write your daily schedule happening in the denmark. What you are remembering about kathmandu, How you compare with denmark, How are you feeling and all these. ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darpan k cha babu
    , very nice trip story and all.
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is very very nice .you are doing good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.....

HamroGanaTantra.Blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

War for Peace

गाह्रो छ जिउन

कबिता - "गरिबी"