My important day with the prime minister


Baba and Ganesh Uncle said they are going to meet the prime minister Prachanda today. It was April 3 Chaitra 21,friday in the morning ,the time was 9.00 am. we took the train from Roskilde and 10 .o clock we go to the Nepali embassy. My mother and me are new in denmark. The place is very new for us. Roads are very clean and people are not many like in kathmandu. It was the important day because the Prime minister of Nepal is coming there and we are really happy to walcome him and see him. only 5 people can meet today with the prime minister but I am small so they dont count me.I know his name from my Krishna uncle when I was small. my uncle say prachanda is a big leader of maobadi party. Krishna uncle was maobadi. Army kill him. Army is very bad. our uncle is very good man he love me. Prachanda is our great man. 10 AM we see prachanda in the office . There were no many people . Baba, mother Ganesh uncle .Amit uncle anotheer aunti sabita and me . I say Namaste and he came for handshake. His hands are big. He called me to sit with him. I am happy. All say names I also said my name is Darpan. PM ask me how old are you. I am 9 years old.Other people take our photo. My mother ask prachanda , sadhai mafi matrai magnu ta bhaenani . pm say ahile ta mageka chhainau ni . baba and ganesh uncle talk about party and other thing. We all greeted him with bunches of flowers in a meeting room. His flight at 2:00 pm. He did not much time. He talked with us about 20 minutes .We took camera and capture photos. I sat on prime minister’s lap and the other people take our photo. I felt very nice to see him for the fist time. Then we say bye bye to our prime minister. Ther are many other people but Idont know other people. Then after we go to the train . ther is no driver in the train. I cant belive. This train has no driver. It was underground train and run automatically. Ganesh uncle and mother could not get in the train because there were lots of people and the door was automatically closed. We took off at Konge Torv where we saw a Stor Magasinet Supermarket. It was very big and nice.Then we came in the walking street in Copenhagen. I took some photos from my Ganesh uncle’s mobile. It was a beautiful scene around Copenhagen. We saw the nice magic in the walking street. A man sang the Danish song which was very nice. It was really sunny weather in Copenhagen Then we went in Copenhagen centre and bought some food like roti vegtable.. We went at the train station and took train to Roskilde. Then we took bus to Kirker Hyllinge. We met Maya sister’s family there. The bus came at 8.02 pm and back to home. I got fresh after taking bathe. I went inside the room. That’s why, the April 3 was an important day for me. When I sleep I remember prachanda is good man and I hope our country will be good In the future.

Darpan Raj Gaautam

Roskilde , Denmark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War for Peace

गाह्रो छ जिउन

कबिता - "गरिबी"