Education I deserve.

Darpan Raj Gautam

Education for me,
Is quite funny
Imagine this
Made a grammar mistake
Teachers hitting me with sticks
Until I was 9
I am asking my self, Why?
Am I too stupid or Are they too clever
No one could evEr do me a favour.
Alone, with no one to answer my question
Struggling with the theory
 to have no mistakes and be perfect
Grow old, Be a man with a office job
or else you are no use to this world
Staring at the black board
With a teacher and them carrying a stick
Wow, what a pressure for a kid who goes in 3rd grade.

The education I deserve is to,
Be free from confusion.
Learn and gain education,
 More you learn, more passion
Leads you to more wisdom;
Makes you a gentleman,
Learn and gain Education.
Only true education,
Brings us to civilization
Uplift a backward Nation,
Flourish a community,
Cast, creed and humanity.
More you learn, more you gain,
Education, education,
Helps us with communication,
Creates our lengthy vision,
Enables to reach the mission.
Education is the success story,
Earn fame, earn glory,
Learn and gain Education,
Be a perfect gentleman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War for Peace

गाह्रो छ जिउन

कबिता - "गरिबी"