My first get together


We all wake up at 6:00. We bath and get new dressed .There was one party of our neighbor. The first party of Denmark in kirke hylling was very great, nice ,successful and joy . The three houses are of Nepali and other are of Danish .we have introduction to many people .We have seen a lot of Danish. There are a lot of tasty things such as :rice, meat, bread ,cake, vegetables ,sprite ,cola ,wine ,curd e .t .c. It is greatly held by many people .I enjoyed playing bicycle and football .I ate all solid things and liquid things. One time the cycle bounced over a big bump and there was held an accident. It injured in my hand .Then I came inside and played game in computer for half and hour .Again I went to play by bicycle ,then I play card . lt is very useful to mind. My cycle have foot break . It is very heard to road .But I am practing . One Danish women was very helpful who putted tika in my father s fore head in Tihar .My father said he likes to play bicycle . she said I will search for the new bicycle .I am very happy and I said thanks to her. Now, she will come after one week with her husband to eat rice. That time she will buy me bicycle. We will go we said and the 239 root of bus came.we took the bus to Gevninge we do little shopping there .I came inside the room.I bath to become fresh.we all eat tea .we read newspapper in computer by intarnet.We eat meal at 9:00.After eating meal i brush my teeth.I was very tired and i slept early.In this way the party was nice.
Darpan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War for Peace

गाह्रो छ जिउन

कबिता - "गरिबी"