Valentine day some feel sorry and some happy






what I saw in Denmark

--I can guess her age. she is 10 or 11.Its a supermarket and the time is 9 am.on saturday. o many bunches of red roses in one corner of the shop. It is very cold outside and its snowing. No sooner had she entered than she picked up a bunch and stood in queue to pay. While waiting she made a call and said , Hi. I could not listen what her beloved said but in Danish language she informed him that she found the exact rose which she had imagined and she hoped he would like it.
--A woman of nearly 60,is out of her mood today. This is central train station. I was waiting the train and talking to a Nepali friend. we were sitting on the waiting bench. she came to us and took a sit beside us.after a while she asked me in danish language.'' I taler flot sprog''! that means ,we are speaking sweet language.''where do you come from? Nepal,I replied but she did not know where Nepal is. when I say mt. Everest. She came to know. At the same time her eyes were burst and tears rolled down her eyes.''Min mand siger mig farvel fra i dag'' or my husband left me from today. How meserable in the old age. Valentine broke her life.
--At the same day,''Happy Valentine''shree ram poudel from chitwon left me the off line message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War for Peace

गाह्रो छ जिउन

कबिता - "गरिबी"